Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Work

And lots of it. So many meetings in the office I have no time to write. So it's 8 pm, the kids are in bed and ostensibly asleep, and I am about to pound out some deathless prose.

The good news is that I've been in the office more than my post-leave contract states, so my boss (did I mention she rocks?) told me to work at home on Friday. Working at home on Friday means a much easier entry into Shabbos, so I'm grateful for that.

Things will get much easier after this week--we have two major crunch times and this is one of them. All the speeches are about to get given, and then we'll have a little quiet before things start to gear up for the next event, which isn't until early fall.

Okay. Prose, deathless, coming up. Think deathless thoughts, please.

No comments: