1. I don't know what's up with the RSS feed. Every day I get another couple of emails telling me it's not working. I also get another couple of emails from people who can't sign in despite multiple invites (and the difficulties are not from people prone to computer issues). Anybody have any idea what's up with that?
2. The Cholent Aftermath Diaper was every bit as foul as one might expect. Thanks for asking. Honestly it makes sense that Iyyar likes the kind of food I do--he gets tastes of it in the milk, so it's more familiar than, say, rice cereal, which I haven't eaten for going on thirty-two years now.
3. Iyyar is back to wanting to nurse every three hours all night. It is really difficult to talk him out of it when I'm in the room. Ergo, he's in his crib screaming and I'm blogging at this ungodly hour and hoping he'll go back to sleep, which he usually does after a few minutes. It's not a major-distress-nobody-loves-me scream, it's a what is WRONG with you I want to NURSE snf I am TICKED kind of a scream, so I don't feel too terrible.
4. We are having guest after guest after guest for the next few weeks. And work has never ever ever been so busy, because of all the rehearsals I've been doing and the meetings I've been in and the new client I've been working with who is Japanese and can't sight-read English. I have to run through every speech with him, multiple times, teaching him to pronounce each word. Today our meeting ran three hours, hard on the heels of another meeting than had run over, and I never got to pump at all all day. Ow. Ow ow ow ow ow.
5. I gave both boys a bath together last night for the first time. General hilarity all around. Lots of splashing and laughing--very cute. For once in my life the camera was in the right place at the right time and we got a fuzzy little video clip. I need to get a better camera, one that takes movies you can see and hear.
6. I hear quiet, so I'm going back to bed now. Hope you never left yours. Good night.