Sunday, January 14, 2007

This has got to be some kind of record

Five posts in one day.

I've been getting a bunch of emails from people telling me they couldn't log in with their invite. I think the problem was that I was trying to leave the blog public for a few days, but in order to send invites when people asked for them I had to make the blog private, send the invite, and reopen the blog. So if you happened to be clicking on your invite while it was public, I think it didn't work. What I should have done, of course, was just keep a list of who'd asked and send them all at once, but that would have required... um, yeah, well, that would have been the smartest thing, really.

Anyway, I just resent invites to everyone who had one but didn't respond. Apologies to those of you who didn't respond to your invite because you didn't want one.

No comments: