Thursday, November 02, 2006

Pterodactyl

Iyyar has this screech that you would not believe when he gets excited. It's loud, but that's not it--it's the pitch, and the sound, which is something like castrato-cum-nails-on-chalkboard. He sounds like I imagine a ticked-off baby pterodactyl might.

Just thought I'd share.

So, I have 14 comments, but more than 35 people have looked at that post! Come on, now. If you don't want yarn I'll send chocolate, and yes, I'll mail it to you wherever you are. (I mail things to distant continents all the time. My friends have this very expensive habit of moving all over the place and still expecting me to send them things, so I'm used to it.)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh! Son Number Two had a loud pterodactyl noise, too (which we called his "Pterodactyl Noise" -- original, no?), which eventually morphed into a regular old scream which he only used when he was happy (which was ALL THE TIME), but which is mostly (but not completely) gone now (although he's still an incredibly happy child).

persephone said...

Hee! Okay, for chocolate I'll delurk.

Alisha said...

Oooh...I love yarn, but I'm still figuring out where to put the random craft supplies I have already in my tiny studio. I wouldn't turn it down if it fell in my lap, though...I'm becoming really quite enamored with crocheting. And chocolate! It goes w/o saying I'd accept that!

Anonymous said...

Τhanks for finally wrtiting about > "Pterodactyl" < Loved it!

Repair Your Laptop Screen With The Correct Part#



Fix yourself the Screen Αcer Laptop Screen

Do not go down any ρath that, if you eѵer let yourself
tto be totally honest, obviously is not likely tto helpp you along.
You cannot hopе for a different result should
yyou not tаke any bгand nnew actions. The only man
oor woman who cаn certainly figgure outt when it's the time to pursue a
brand nеw course of action is definitely yοu.
#links# is ѕurely an excellent spot to visit if you have
to find considеrably more with this subject.

Fiх Your Laptop Screen With Sku Fix It Here Fοr The Toshiba Screens
Toshiba Laptop Screen

For 15.6 Size Fix With This
b156xw02


Fix yourself the Screen Laptop Screen

Also viѕit my web sіte: hp-Compaq Presario cq62z-200