Sunday, November 19, 2006

And now with lousy pictures

The knitting is good. The photography... not so much. Sorry about that.

Okay, so, we had a lovely flying visit from Grandma E and Grandpa M today. Grandma E delighted Barak's little-boy heart with this.

Barak took one look and gasped, "Truck shirt! Issa firetruck! Issa firetruck shirt! Wear it!"

You'd think someone with his encyclopedic knowledge of all things trucky would have recognized this as a dump truck, but I think he was fooled by the red.

I dispatched CSY.1 with them to take to Savta, who lives near where they do. I neglected to take a picture beforehand, but I did just take a picture of CSY.2:
And while I was at it, I also photographed Barak's feet, which are clad in a pair of socks I made him with some Regia I got on sale at my LYS. I also made a pair for Iyyar, but he's outgrown them already. (He's got some chunky feet.)

And lest I hurt his feelings by leaving him out of this post (not to mention slandering his feet, which are very cute), here's a picture of Iyyar, in his second favorite spot.

Oh, and I didn't mention that in their entire six-hour visit there was no screaming at all, except for some very justified "But you said you were about to feed me and then you stopped all of a sudden and I don't care which big man who's not related to you just walked into the room!" protests. This, from a baby who, as Grandma E said "used to cry all day, every day, and all night." It wasn't quite that bad, but... it's an awful lot better now.

Kein yirbu.

No comments: