1. Put both hands on his diaper, looked up at me sorrowfully, and intoned, "Boopy. Boopy." And he was right.
2. Learned to say please. Pizza is a powerful motivator.
3. Found the little pink plastic chair, dragged it over to my bed, and used it as a stepladder to get up there and attempt to pet the cat. That last part was not successful. She'll be faster than him for a long time yet.
4. Started to say "blankie" ("gangee!")
5. Realized that it feels good when I put vaseline on his chapped cheeks, and come up to me with face up requesting to be shmeared.