Thursday, October 05, 2006

Admitting the obvious

At first, I thought Iyyar was different from Barak. I thought he'd be an easier baby. And he was, in that he let me put him down occasionally, and slept more--although to be honest, he slept more because by the time Iyyar came around I could sleep while holding a baby, which I couldn't do when Barak was new. It wasn't really that he was an easier baby--it was just that I was better equipped to deal with him, because he was so like Barak.

But in the matter of sleep resistance I have finally acknowledged reality. If anything he is worse than Barak.

Just as sweet, cute, healthy, bright, and gorgeous, B"H. I have my blessings counted. But he hates to sleep even more.

1 comment:

I Know Toni said...

Gads...not to have sleep...may you get a better sleeper next time.