Monday, October 23, 2006

2.5

I just looked at the calendar and realized that Barak is two and a half years old today. Wow.

Recent things he's done that I want to remember: stopping and noticing piped-in elevator music, pointing at its source and exclaiming "Uncle Moishy!"; snuggling up to me right before bedtime and requesting "More cuddle please," (how could I say no?); pointing at an empty Diet Coke can lying under a bush in the park and asking, "That's Imma's?" (ouch!)

Too fast. This is all happening too fast...

2 comments:

Maven said...

as a mom of 4 little (growing!) people, i applaud you for stopping and "noticing." these years go by too fast.

Anonymous said...

Over the summer, I randomly asked my almost-9 YO how he got to be so 'big' already. :)

He had no clue *what* I was talking about, but, yeah. The days drag, and somehow, through it all, the years manage to slip by. Sort of missing the forest for the trees, I guess.

Enjoy them!