Tuesday, December 19, 2006

CSY.4

They're done, and oh my are they lovely. Colorjoy by Lynn H, in pinks and purples and turquoises, with a Latvian Twist cast-on a la Lucy Neatby. Ribbed leg and foot, German heel, grafted toe.

What's that you say? You're asking where the picture is?

I can't post the picture, because they're a present for Grandma E and she reads this blog. I'm planning to mail them tomorrow. (Don't think dark thoughts about post office lines. Post office lines, they are obsolete, unless you're mailing something internationally. Do you all know about Click 'n' Ship? You do, right? You know you don't have to go to the post office to mail things domestically anymore? Just checking.) She might even have them by Friday.

And maybe she'll even take a picture, because I can't find my camera.

Now it's time to make myself some gloves, I think.

No comments: