Friday, June 03, 2005

Well, I never

It's surprising what happens to your site traffic when Shanna plugs you. You start having some, for starters.

I may pull some old posts from my now defunct old blog and repost them here, just to make things make more sense. The Amish family post, for example, if Mr. Terror on the floor there lets me have enough time on the computer.

And since part of the point of the reborn blog is not using all of our real names, and Mr. Terror is not a nice thing to call anybody, especially not a very sweet little boy, I think it's time for an official cast of characters. Hmm. Let's see.

The baby--let's call him Barak. That's fitting, and what my husband wanted to name him. (I refused.)

Me--well, I don't really need a name, do I. I just work here. I can just be the uberimma.

And my husband. Hmm. Well, let's call him my husband. Because he is.

Barak, however, calls him Abba. And this morning, disproved my husband's ongoing suspicions that he was just yelling ba, ba, ba, having nothing to do with him. Because when he put Barak in the playpen for a minute this morning, to go to the bathroom in peace, the moment he shut the door I could hear Barak stand up. Pause. And then, "Abba! Abba! AHHHH BAAAAAAA!"

I think he's convinced.

1 comment:

shanna said...

I'd love to see your stats. Also, feel free to link back. ;) www. prefix please, none of this home and 443 business.