Thursday, June 16, 2005

Drumroll, please...

But first, a little housekeeping. Due to my total ignorance of all things html-related, some of you may have been emailing me at a gmail account that isn't mine.

So if you've been sending me email and I haven't replied to you, it's because, well, I never got it. If you want to send me email, it's uberimma@gmail.com.

And my friend is doing some geeky things to my page, which will I hope result in a nicer page, but in the meantime is causing funky things to happen to the layout. Bear with us, please.

And finally...

The moment you've all been waiting for...

The answer to the question that's been burning in all of your minds, namely (in case you forgot), "What was behind that wet drywall in the basement?"

And the answer is...

No mold. None at all. Not a scrap.

Yishtabach sh'mo!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YAY! NO MOLD!

(What? I'm not tech-geeky enough to be your blog tweaker?)