Saturday, June 04, 2005

Saturday night

I always post on Saturday night, don't I.

My husband's boys are here, having a malava malka and pretending they're having a review session for tomorrow's gemara final (and yes, it's on Sunday.) Really, though, they're just eating lasagne. Soon they will also be eating cookies, which I just finished making. I'm debating with myself how many to put out, and how many to hide for myself in the freezer.

Real estate update #234: we are in contract. Again. Inspection this week, sometime, once I schedule it. As always, further bulletins as events warrant.

They sound like they're having a lot of fun in there, but I don't hear a lot of Torah...

1 comment:

Moishe said...

Hmmm, "Real estate update #234," yet a new blog and some of us who don't know the 'real' you on the last blog have missed updates 0 - 234!
Good luck with the new blog.