Saturday, July 09, 2005

1. Barak is walking now. Really walking, as in, it's become his preferred method of locomotion, and when he falls, instead of crawling the rest of his way, he immediately hops back up and keeps walking. He's obviously getting a huge kick out of it, as are we. And today, for the very first time, he walked along holding my hand. Kein yirbu--there should be much more of it.

2. It is probably just as well that I don't subscribe to the extra sitemeter feature that lets you see what searches brought people to your site. Because you can see Google search strings, and today I discovered that someone came to my site via seaching for "plastic pants loincloth." Oh my.

3. I can now make fleishig cholent. I did my very first one yesterday, with my brother-in-law on the phone giving step-by-step instructions. Not hard, and quite tasty.

4. And I had my third knitting-buddy visit in the last three years last week, my first since January. We didn't get to knit much, but had a ball. Ahh. Knitting is the best.

That's it, really. Time to go clean up the cholent overflow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Walking! A whole new world opens before you, and it involves keeping a MUCH closer eye on little 'un...

But still exciting :) How fun. Enjoy!

Jasmin