Thursday, September 22, 2005

hum dee dum

We got the new stroller in the mail yesterday, but it is still in its box, since Barak is so utterly fascinated with said box that I feel bad depriving him of it in its current exciting state (i.e., full of stroller pieces and therefore very solid for climbing purposes.) I haven't gotten the bike lock yet, so wouldn't be using it until then anyway. And there's no snow yet, obviously, so it isn't all that pressing. His babysitter said today that both he and the other little boy who comes here during the day were so enthralled that when she proposed a trip to the park--a suggestion that usually has the two of them waiting by the back door in seconds--they both looked at her, said "no," in chorus, and went on playing. She just spent the whole day sitting in the living room watching them climbing on and off the box. It made her job easy, anyway.

Oh, and I saw an interesting sign on the way home. Remember Fraidl? Well, she's showing an open house two blocks from me on Sunday. I think we'll stop by and check it out. Further bulletins, as always, as events warrant.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I await updates on Fraidl's wardrobe as breathlessly as is compatible with continued operation out here...

Hmmm, is there a Chinatown around there? I'm curious what she might wear to show an apt over there :)